VL/VE – Variable speed drives
Drive efficiency is 25% higher
than the reference value
for the IE class.
Variable speed drives play a key role in energy management as they provide an extremely efficient way of controlling electric motors. They:
- eliminate start-up current peaks
- minimise reactive power due to phase variation between voltage and current
- control motor speed.
The drive efficiency is 25% higher than the reference value for the IE class.
- Single phase power supply 200…240VAC
- Three phase motor power 0.2…2.2kW (230V)
- Compliant with IEC/EN 61800-3 standard, cat. C1 or cat. C2.
- Three phase power supply 400…480VAC
- Three phase motor power 0.4…30kW (400V)
- Compliant with IEC/EN 61800-3 standard, cat. C2 or cat. C2
- LCD display with complete description of programming parameters.
All the families of variable speed drives in the LOVATO Electric catalogue have an integrated RS485 communication port with Modbus-RTU protocol for direct interfacing with.
can be used to monitor quantities like:
- motor speed
- motor drive frequency
- alarm states.