Energy monitoring of an interport
- Site: Italy – Livorno (LI)
- Customer: INTERPORTO TOSCANO AMERIGO VESPUCCI www.interportotoscano.com
- Description: The interport is located between the Mediterranean and Europe, aside the port of Livorno, which is at the centre of a infrastructural system that connects Tuscany to Europe. The area of the interport is 3 million square meters dedicated to trade development of Tuscany and the centre of Italy. The site is composed also by a rail terminal of 130.000 mq designed with high standards for containers and trailers transportation.
During 2019 in order to balance an equal distribution of the electric consumptions, the interport Toscano Amerigo Vespucci started a project focused on the enrergy management of all the units inside the area. The system was realized through the platform Synergy Cloud and LOVATO Electric was able to keep all law requirements requested by the constitution of the interport itself as ASDC – Altro Sistema di Distribuzione Chiuso.
- Monitoring software: LOVATO Electric SYNERGY Cloud
- Other companies involved:
Electrical installer – Lumar
Electrical distributor – Mef www.mefsrl.com
For further information about this case and the relevant products installed, please fill the form at this link.