Energy management of a sport clothing company
- Site: Italy – Castel D’Ario (MN)
- Customer: NALINI – MOA SPORT www.nalini.com
- Description: The company Nalini was born in the 60s as artisan manufacturer and in a short time developped as a technology advanced company that with Moa Sport is now able to manage all production steps for the development of technical cycling clothing, combining high technology with artisanal quality Made in Italy.
For the monitoring of the energy consumptions in the site of Castel d’Ario, Nalini chose a Plug and Play, Synergy solution that through the energy meters, current transformers and the Gateway Data Logger allowed very fast installation timing. Thanks to the software Synergy Cloud data were soon available for the analysis, responding to the main need of the customer. Further the system will allow also the extension of the monitoring system also to other units and users of the company to reach a full energy management of the consumptions of the production site.
- Monitoring software: LOVATO Electric SYNERGY Cloud
- Other companies involved: Electrical distributor – Barcella Elettroforniture www.barcella.it
For further information about this case and the relevant products installed, please fill the form at this link.